HONOLULU (KHON2) — The city cleared out the homeless along a portion of Dillingham Boulevard Monday morning.
The city had paused enforcement for several weeks following guidelines from the CDC.
HPD also provided face masks and bags of chips to the homeless.
According to the city, so far enforcement teams have removed 6 million pounds of trash and debris and 19,000 pounds of shopping carts.
- Student heckled while speaking about grandmother’s COVID death now has reason to celebrate
- Biden makes pitch to raise taxes on corporations, wealthiest people
- Financial Assistance Available for Lessees on Hawaiian Home Lands
- AAA Hawaii: Honolulu Average Gas Price Drops Below $4
- State Creates New Ads to Address Teen Vaping