HONOLULU (KHON2) — The city cleared out the homeless along a portion of Dillingham Boulevard Monday morning.
The city had paused enforcement for several weeks following guidelines from the CDC.
HPD also provided face masks and bags of chips to the homeless.
According to the city, so far enforcement teams have removed 6 million pounds of trash and debris and 19,000 pounds of shopping carts.
- Macy’s Ala Moana will debut Toys”R”Us shop soon
- Hawaii’s favorite book and author compared to rest of nation
- PHOTOS: Special shapes take to the sky on day 6 of Balloon Fiesta
- Multiple pedestrians struck when cop car jumps sidewalk in the Bronx, police say
- White House looks to keep gas prices down as OPEC slashes supply