HONOLULU (KHON2) — The city cleared out the homeless along a portion of Dillingham Boulevard Monday morning.
The city had paused enforcement for several weeks following guidelines from the CDC.
HPD also provided face masks and bags of chips to the homeless.
According to the city, so far enforcement teams have removed 6 million pounds of trash and debris and 19,000 pounds of shopping carts.
- Large surf and sunshine for the islands through Thursday
- Holiday shipping deadlines are here, send your gifts on time
- UK authorizes Pfizer vaccine for emergency use
- Lifeguards to have extended hours in new “Dawn to Dusk” program launching in July
- Farrington High students design christmas ornaments for Hawaii tree in nation’s capitol