PEARL CITY, Hawaii (KHON2) — Chuck E. Cheese in Pearl City has reopened to the public after closing in March and again in August due to COVID-19 restrictions.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The children-themed restaurant had initially tried to reopen in August, but Manager Shawn Sablan says getting the business operational again has been a problem.
This reopening will change how the restaurant looks, including limiting capacity to 25%, capping parties at a family of five, and disinfecting games after they have been used.
The Pearl City location is open Wednesdays through Sundays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The Chuck E. Cheese in Kapolei is open seven days a week.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Trade winds ease off to make way for light and variables
- Testing incoming travelers on Big Island may end this year if there’s no funding
- After several delays, Kealohas to be sentenced Monday
- Potential thunderstorms for east end of state
- Decision anticipated soon on Hawaii football’s game against San Jose State