HONOLULU (KHON2) — With all the pandemic has taken away from us, we have a promise – that Christmas in Hawaii will go on.
That from the wife of the late Richard Tajiri who has provided beautiful Christmas trees for Hawaii’s households and businesses for nearly half a century.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Summit District of Haleakala National Park temporarily closed due to weather conditions
- Damage to abandoned building fire in Waipahu estimated to be $334,000
- Portion of Pensacola Street closed as HFD responds to ‘odor of smoke’ call
- Flood advisory in effect for Oahu and Maui
- Anonymous donor makes $1M donation to UH community colleges