HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Big Island Chocolate Festival has been canceled for 2020.
Organizers say it’s due to limitations on the size of groups.
The festival will now take place April 30 to May 1 of next year at the Westin Hapuna Beach Resort.
Proceeds from the Big Island Chocolate Festival usually benefit several local non-profits.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Matson worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- ‘Masks make a difference’: Dr. Fauci talks safely reopening as COVID-19 cases in south spike
- Lawmakers question approval process of which companies receive PPP Loans
- Max Holloway to auction off fight kit following UFC 251 with all proceeds going to Hawaii Food Bank