HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Big Island Chocolate Festival has been canceled for 2020.
Organizers say it’s due to limitations on the size of groups.
The festival will now take place April 30 to May 1 of next year at the Westin Hapuna Beach Resort.
Proceeds from the Big Island Chocolate Festival usually benefit several local non-profits.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- New Biden order extends freeze on evictions until March, helps thousands of Hawaii residents
- State lawmakers tackle massive budget deficit as session begins
- Congressional leaders said inauguration sent unifying message despite unprecedented security
- Makua Rothman hopes epic ride at Jaws could not only challenge world record but prove that ‘if you believe, you can achieve’
- Hawaii National Guard performs security operations in Washington D.C.