HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Big Island Chocolate Festival has been canceled for 2020.
Organizers say it’s due to limitations on the size of groups.
The festival will now take place April 30 to May 1 of next year at the Westin Hapuna Beach Resort.
Proceeds from the Big Island Chocolate Festival usually benefit several local non-profits.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week
- Child abuse reports are falling, but nonprofit says pandemic may be to blame
- Hawaii baseball falls to Cal State Bakersfield, loses series
- Honolulu firefighters rescue hiker off Aiea Loop Trail
- Search continues for missing former Hawaii woman, mother of 3