HONOLULU (KHON2) — On Aug. 10, Chaminade University announced that it will move to online instruction for the first three weeks of its fall semester, from Aug. 24 to Sept. 11.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Chaminade is planning to resume in-person instruction starting Sept. 14, as long as it is safe to do so.
During the first three weeks, all offices and student services will continue to operate in person, as normal. Residence halls will also open as usual.
For information on important move-in dates for Chaminade University, visit their website here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Employee at The Ching Villas tests positive for COVID-19
- More hotels announce reopening dates after pre-travel testing takes effect
- WATCH: Shark swims near beachgoers in water in Waikiki
- What you need to know about casting your vote in the upcoming election
- Mayors want inter-island travelers tested after arrival, but admit there aren’t enough tests