HONOLULU (KHON2) — With the rising cases of COVID-19 in our state, Chaminade University says it will now offer online course options to students for the fall.
The fall option will offer the same rigor as in-person courses, and will meet all core academic requirements.
In-person instruction is still an available option.
Students will be spaced six to 10 feet apart in classrooms, and will be required to wear a face covering.
Chaminade’s fall semester begins Aug. 24.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Jane’s Fountain, long-time Liliha restaurant hopes to survive pandemic
- Employee at The Ching Villas tests positive for COVID-19
- More hotels announce reopening dates after pre-travel testing takes effect
- WATCH: Shark swims near beachgoers in water in Waikiki
- What you need to know about casting your vote in the upcoming election