HONOLULU (KHON2) — With the rising cases of COVID-19 in our state, Chaminade University says it will now offer online course options to students for the fall.
The fall option will offer the same rigor as in-person courses, and will meet all core academic requirements.
In-person instruction is still an available option.
Students will be spaced six to 10 feet apart in classrooms, and will be required to wear a face covering.
Chaminade’s fall semester begins Aug. 24.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- From Wilmington to Washington: Biden heads to DC after Delaware send-off
- Nestlé recalls 762,000 pounds of pepperoni Hot Pockets
- Biden picks transgender woman as assistant health secretary
- California becomes first state to top 3 million virus cases
- Backup QBs have seen plenty of action in NFL playoffs