HONOLULU (KHON2) — Chaminade University’s fall semester begins with in class instruction on August 24. In anticipation of that, the school held a welcome back blessing this week.
Two blessings were held at the Sullivan Library lawn to accommodate social distancing for the staff.
The school has new health and safety procedures for staff and students to follow including wearing a mask and social distancing.
- Big Game Bound: Playoff hopes remain alive for multiple teams as NFL enters Week 13
- Heavy rain threat is high for Hawaii for at least a week
- Aloha Authentic: Construction of the Ala Wai Canal
- Oahu military water contamination is a crisis of health, environment and trust
- Honolulu residents lose daily routine over water issues, community steps up to help