HONOLULU (KHON2) — Chaminade University’s fall semester begins with in class instruction on August 24. In anticipation of that, the school held a welcome back blessing this week.
Two blessings were held at the Sullivan Library lawn to accommodate social distancing for the staff.
The school has new health and safety procedures for staff and students to follow including wearing a mask and social distancing.
- A set of large swells to bring back large surf
- Pearl Harbor hosts ceremony to honor victims of deadly shooting
- COVID-19 Senate Committee urges Ige to adjust Safe Travels Program
- Member of Hawaii football team tests positive for COVID-19; game against SJSU will proceed as scheduled
- Thieves steal giant gummy bear statue from local business in Honolulu