HONOLULU (KHON2) — Chaminade University’s fall semester begins with in class instruction on August 24. In anticipation of that, the school held a welcome back blessing this week.
Two blessings were held at the Sullivan Library lawn to accommodate social distancing for the staff.
The school has new health and safety procedures for staff and students to follow including wearing a mask and social distancing.
- Governor Hutchinson to allow cities in Arkansas to pass mask mandates
- World War II Vet and grandson share graduation stage in a touching moment
- PSA: Gov. Edwards and Zion Williamson encourage Louisianans to ‘Mask Up’
- Police investigate Pearl City death
- July 2: Incoming passenger count bumped up to 2,813, total 25 flights landed