HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Board of Water Supply (BWS) confirms that a second employee has tested positive for COVID-19.
BWS said the information was confirmed on Monday, Aug. 3.
BWS says anyone in close contact has been informed.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Jane’s Fountain, long-time Liliha restaurant hopes to survive pandemic
- Employee at The Ching Villas tests positive for COVID-19
- More hotels announce reopening dates after pre-travel testing takes effect
- WATCH: Shark swims near beachgoers in water in Waikiki
- What you need to know about casting your vote in the upcoming election