HONOLULU (KHON) — Blue Note Hawaii announced its reopening with a pair of concerts: Hapa from July 10-12, and Beat-Lele from July 17-19. Additional acts will be announced in the coming days. Information can be found at www.BlueNoteHawaii.com, and new COVID-19 policies can be found here.
For both the Hapa and Beat-Lele shows, premium tickets are $35 per seat, and loge seating is $25 per seat. Only complete tables are available to purchase; individual tickets are not available. Showtimes are 6:00 and 9:00 PM, with doors opening at 4:30 and 8:30, respectively.
Parking is validated at the Ohana East Hotel for $6 for four hours and at the Outrigger Waikiki for $15 for four hours valet.
- Hawaii’s Jordan Yamamoto will join Miami’s 30-man roster on Tuesday when Marlins return from COVID-19 outbreak
- U.S. Coast Guard in multi-agency effort rescue three boaters in Micronesia
- Restrictions return for Honolulu parks following record breaking COVID-19 cases
- TheBus confirms driver tested positive for COVID-19
- Can Congress save the live music industry before it’s too late?