HONOLULU (KHON2) — Bishop Museum is reopening to the general public Friday, June 26.
It’s been open to members only since June 19.
The museum is offering free keiki admission for kamaaina and military families through July 5.
It’s also launching a brand new outdoor museum concept.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- State lawmakers tackle massive budget deficit as session begins
- Congressional leaders said inauguration sent unifying message despite unprecedented security
- Makua Rothman hopes epic ride at Jaws could not only challenge world record but prove that ‘if you believe, you can achieve’
- Hawaii National Guard performs security operations in Washington D.C.
- Heavy rain triggers flood advisory for Kona