HONOLULU (KHON2) — Bishop Museum is reopening to the general public Friday, June 26.
It’s been open to members only since June 19.
The museum is offering free keiki admission for kamaaina and military families through July 5.
It’s also launching a brand new outdoor museum concept.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Child abuse reports are falling, but nonprofit says pandemic may be to blame
- Hawaii baseball falls to Cal State Bakersfield, loses series
- Honolulu firefighters rescue hiker off Aiea Loop Trail
- Search continues for missing former Hawaii woman, mother of 3
- Beach ‘Bows split earn split against pair of Pac-12 foes to end regular season schedule