HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu architecture firm AHL, formerly known as Architects Hawaii, put on their 19th annual Easter Eggstravaganza where the staff decorates eggs in a friendly competition.
Usually the eggs are put on display for the public to see in downtown Honolulu.
This year the egg decorating competition was held virtually.
The theme celebrated those working in healthcare, security, service and other industries on the front lines in the fight against COVID-19.
Here are some photos from this year. All photos courtesy AHL.
- Strong winds and high surf on tap for the weekend
- Big Island Mayor Mitch Roth ‘feeling thankful and blessed’ as he recovers at home
- Concerns about the COVID vaccine? Pfizer doctor hopes to ease your fears
- CrimeStoppers: Farrington unauthorized entry, University vehicle break-in, Ke’eaumoku forgery
- Round 2 of PPP loans available for struggling applicants