KANEOHE, Hawaii (KHON2) – Ann Pearl Rehabilitation & Healthcare confirms that a resident tested positive for coronavirus on Oahu.
Hawaii’s Weather Station–Visit KHON’s storm preparation page here.
This person has since been transferred out of Ann Pearl, and is being treated at an acute care facility.
Anyone in close contact with this resident during their stay was been tested.
So far all tests of staff and residents are negative.
As a requirement by the Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services, all staff are tested for COVID-19 regularly, according to the positivity rate of the County.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- New storm looks approach west end by Monday evening
- Hawaii elections office begins processing ballots
- Mute button was a welcomed change in final presidential debate, political analyst says
- Local artists set off to beautify traffic boxes from Nanakuli to Makaha
- 42-year-old man arrested in connection to Waikiki robbery case