MILAN, Italy (KRON) – Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli will be performing live from the Duomo of Milan on Easter Sunday.
Bocelli will be accompanied by the cathedral’s organist Emanuele Vianelli, and will sing songs which send a “message of love, healing and hope to Italy and the world.”
The “Music For Hope” concert will be streamed worldwide on Bocelli’s YouTube page starting at 10 a.m. PST.
Italy has reported more than 132,000 coronavirus cases and more than 16,000 deaths amid the growing coronavirus pandemic.
- Humid conditions and possible heavy rain for parts of the islands this week
- Water main break prompts closure of several Ala Moana Boulevard lanes
- UH Athletics’ protocols allow for exemptions from Honolulu rules
- Restaurants see weekend boost from the state’s $500 card program
- Decision time for Marcus Mariota’s 2020 status looms