HONOLULU (KHON2) — Dozens spent this Labor Day getting tested for COVID.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Sept. 7 was the last day of surge testing at the Aloha Stadium.
The Labor Day turnout seemed to be a little better than previous days, but still not as crowded as the city’s other surge testing sites.
There are more testings scheduled for this week at various locations across the island.
Check here for times and locations, and be sure to register first.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Honolulu fire chief announces retirement
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Vehicle weight restrictions set for 3 Kauai bridges
- What’s inside President Biden’s Oval Office?
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October