HONOLULU (KHON2) — An employee at Aliiolani Hale has tested positive for COVID-19, the Hawaii State Judiciary announced on Monday.
Get news on the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
According to the State Judiciary, the employee reported feeling the onset of symptoms on Dec. 31. The affected individual received a positive COVID-19 test result on Jan. 3. The worker’s last day in office is said to be Dec. 30. Officials say all those who had close contact with the individual have been advised to quarantine and seek medical advice.
Areas where the person works were cleaned.
The building remains open for those with official court business.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- 300,000 electric skateboards recalled after multiple deaths reported
- Supreme Court opens term with case on prison terms for drug offenders
- Virginia mother killed by tire while driving with husband, 5 children
- Hawaii Football Final — UNLV reaction
- Sen. Schatz offers update on votes to keep U.S. government funded