HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Ala Moana Center Satellite City Hall will be moving.
Hawaii’s Weather Station–Visit KHON’s storm preparation page here.
The new street-level location next to Assaggio Restaurant will open on Tuesday, Jan. 19 by appointment only.
To help with the move, its current location, which opened in 1996, next to Barnes and Noble will close after its last appointment on Friday, Jan. 8.
All services are still offered online, by mail or at a self-service kiosk for renewing motor vehicle registrations.
Latest Stories on KHOn2
- Tropical moisture to drift over the islands, potential heavy showers
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion
- Hawaii Nature Center celebrates 40th anniversary with keiki expedition
- UH women’s basketball handles CSUF to complete sweep
- Swimmer drowns in Lekeleke Bay on Hawaii Island