HONOLULU (KHON) — Ala Moana Center announced the cancellation of its 4th of July fireworks show due to COVID-19.
“While it was not an easy decision, it was necessary for safety concerns,” said senior marketing manager Scott Creel in a press release. “Social distancing among guests would be compromised and we will not risk the well-being of our community.”
The show was originally scheduled for July 4th at 8:30 p.m.
- How to make DIY air purifiers that filter out wildfire smoke
- What to know about Trump’s latest indictment and what’s next
- What to watch as Trump, DeSantis, Pence speak at North Carolina GOP convention
- Republicans buckle down for what could be marathon blockade
- Trump immediately fundraises after saying he was indicted in documents probe