HONOLULU (KHON2) — AARP Hawaii hosts a free webinar on fraud on Wednesday, Aug. 12 at 10 a.m.
The webinar will give tips on how to protect kupuna from financial fraud.
- Paul Greenwood, an AARP Fraud Watch Network expert; he is the former San Diego deputy district attorney who headed the Elder Abuse Prosecution Unit.
- Scott Spalina, a Honolulu deputy prosecutor who supervises Oahu’s Elder Abuse Justice Unit.
- Incoming moisture to increase showers
- Nā Mele ʻUkulele
- Light trades will eventually be replaced with variables
- The fate of Dillingham Airfield is still in the air
- USS Arizona Memorial will resume tours on Sept. 28