HONOLULU (KHON2) – The Department of Health reported nine new cases of COVID-19 today for the state. Eight of the cases are on Oahu. The other case is a resident who was diagnosed outside of Hawaii. The state total is now 673.
Two new recoveries were also reported, totaling 616 who have been released from isolation.
There are currently 40 active cases in Hawaii.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 81
- Honolulu: 439 (8)
- Kauai: 21
- Maui: 120
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 12 (1)
- Required Hospitalization: 83
- Deaths: 17
- Released from isolation: 616 (2)
- Police investigate Pearl City death
- July 2: Incoming passenger count bumped up to 2,813, total 25 flights landed
- Need a recipe to cook up this Fourth of July? Foodland Farms offers tips!
- California enters July 4 weekend with many beaches closed
- Seniors moved into a new affordable housing complex in Kahului