HONOLULU (KHON) — The Department of Health reported 9 new cases of COVID-19 today for the state: 7 from Honolulu County, 1 from Kauai and 1 from Maui County. The state total is now 664.
Of the 664 total positive tests, 33 are active cases. The DOH reported 59,842 test results have been received as of June 4.
No new cases required hospitalization. Three additional patients were released from isolation. The total number of recoveries is now 614.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 81
- Honolulu: 431 (7)
- Kauai: 21 (1)
- Maui: 120 (1)
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 11
- Required Hospitalization: 83
- Deaths: 17
- Released from isolation: 614 (3)
For a detailed county-by-county breakdown, visit the DOH website here.
- Fireworks return to Mount Rushmore
- Governor Hutchinson to allow cities in Arkansas to pass mask mandates
- World War II Vet and grandson share graduation stage in a touching moment
- PSA: Gov. Edwards and Zion Williamson encourage Louisianans to ‘Mask Up’
- Police investigate Pearl City death