HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Hawaii Department of Health said a fourth death was reported on Saturday, April 4, in a hospitalized individual on Oahu.
The department says this death will be included in Sunday’s count.
There are 32 new positive COVID-19 cases in the state bringing the total to 351.
- Hawaii County: 22 (2 new)
- Honolulu County: 266 (29 new)
- Kauai County: 15 (2 new)
- Maui County: 38 (2 new)
- Pending: 8 (-3) | HI residents diagnosed outside of HI: 2 (0)
- Required Hospitalization: 19 (1 new)
- Hawaii deaths: 3 (0) DOH said a fourth death reported on April 4 will be included in the numbers for April 5.
- Social Scene: Spending During the Pandemic
- SpaceX on cusp of launching astronauts, back on home turf
- I-Team: Lawyer of Soldiers’ Home superintendent says documents show state knew about Covid-19 outbreak
- Trade winds returning to the islands
- Car dealerships adjust to altered business model