HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Hawaii Department of Health said a fourth death was reported on Saturday, April 4, in a hospitalized individual on Oahu.
The department says this death will be included in Sunday’s count.
There are 32 new positive COVID-19 cases in the state bringing the total to 351.
- Hawaii County: 22 (2 new)
- Honolulu County: 266 (29 new)
- Kauai County: 15 (2 new)
- Maui County: 38 (2 new)
- Pending: 8 (-3) | HI residents diagnosed outside of HI: 2 (0)
- Required Hospitalization: 19 (1 new)
- Hawaii deaths: 3 (0) DOH said a fourth death reported on April 4 will be included in the numbers for April 5.
- Maui Memorial works to contain cluster of nine COVID-19 cases
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow