HONOLULU (KHON2) – The Department of Health reported 42 new cases of COVID-19 for July 11, 2020.
There are 38 cases on Oahu, two on the Big Island, and two on Maui. That brings the state total to 1200.
No new cases required hospitalization. There were 25 new recoveries also reported, totaling 872 who have been released from isolation. There are currently 309 active cases in Hawaii.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 100 (2)
- Honolulu: 905 (38)
- Kauai: 43
- Maui: 133 (2)
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 19
- Required Hospitalization:125
- Deaths: 19
- Released from isolation: 872 (25)
Latest Stories on KHON2
- 5 missing, exploited children recovered during joint operation
- Oahu family files civil liberties lawsuit against City and HPD
- 28th Annual Hawaii’s Woodshow is a go with social distancing
- Big Island’s aggressive testing leading to high case count
- Halloween gatherings in Waikiki are discouraged