HONOLULU (KHON) — The Department of Health reported 4 new case of COVID-19 today: 3 on Oahu, and one Hawaii resident diagnosed outside of Hawaii. The state total is now at 613.
Of the 613 total positive tests, 81 are still active cases. The DOH reported that over 30,000 individuals have been tested.
No new cases required hospitalization. 11 more patients have recovered, totaling 516 who have been released from isolation.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 70
- Honolulu: 399 (3)
- Kauai: 21
- Maui: 115
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 8 (1)
- Required Hospitalization: 69
- Deaths: 16
- Released from isolation: 516 (11)
For a detailed county-by-county breakdown, visit the DOH website here.
- What happens when women run the economy? We’re about to find out
- ‘Iolani’s Christian Donahue ready to embrace the grind as minor league baseball returns for 2021 season
- Google’s latest gadget that helps you learn more about your sleep to get a better night’s rest
- Summit District of Haleakala National Park temporarily closed due to weather conditions
- Fire caused $334,000 in damage to abandoned building in Waipahu