HONOLULU (KHON) — The Department of Health reported 4 new cases of COVID-19 today: 1 on Hawaii Island, 1 on Oahu, and 2 from Maui County. The state total is now at 596.
Of those 596 total positive tests, 129 are still active cases. Yesterday the DOH reported over 25,000 individuals have been tested.
No new cases required hospitalization. 11 more patients have recovered, totaling 455 who have been released from isolation.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 68 (1)
- Honolulu: 389 (1)
- Kauai: 21
- Maui: 112 (2)
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 6
- Required Hospitalization: 63
- Deaths: 12
- Released from isolation: 455 (11)
For more details, visit the DOH website here.
- A set of large swells to bring back large surf
- Pearl Harbor hosts ceremony to honor victims of deadly shooting
- COVID-19 Senate Committee urges Ige to adjust Safe Travels Program
- Member of Hawaii football team tests positive for COVID-19; game against SJSU will proceed as scheduled
- Thieves steal giant gummy bear statue from local business in Honolulu