HONOLULU (KHON) — The Department of Health reported 4 new cases of COVID-19 today for the state, all from Honolulu County. Two cases from the same county were also removed after the DOH updated its testing information. The state total is now 816.
Of the 816 total positive tests, 130 are active cases. The DOH reported 79,795 test results have been received as of June 21.
Two new cases required hospitalization. 18 additional patients were released from isolation. The total number of recoveries is now 669.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 85
- Honolulu: 568 (+4, -2)
- Kauai: 29
- Maui: 122
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 12
- Required Hospitalization: 99 (2)
- Deaths: 17
- Released from isolation: 669 (18)
For a detailed county-by-county breakdown, visit the DOH website here.
- NTSB releases final report on deadly Mokuleia skydiving crash
- Heavy showers headed to Maui County and Hawaii Island through Thursday
- History of the Wilson Tunnel on Likelike Hwy
- Two national chains opening in Hawaii offer more than just new choices
- Business Matters: Learning life lessons in a garage