HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 140 new cases of COVID-19 on August 10 for the state: 138 cases are from Honolulu County, 1 case is from Kauai County and 1 case is from Maui County. The cumulative state total is now 3,638. The DOH has also reported 3 new COVID-19 deaths, bringing the state death toll to 34.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The DOH reported 183,508 test results have been received as of August 10.
Thirty-eight additional patients were released from isolation. The total number of recoveries is now 1,586.
There are now 2,018 active cases of COVID-19 in the state.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 131 (0)
- Honolulu: 3,249 (138)
- Kauai County: 49 (1)
- Maui County: 186 (1)
- Pending/Unknown: (0)
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 23
- Required Hospitalization: 242 (3)
- Deaths: 34 (3)
- Released from isolation: 1,586 (38)
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Incoming moisture to increase showers
- Nā Mele ʻUkulele
- Light trades will eventually be replaced with variables
- The fate of Dillingham Airfield is still in the air
- USS Arizona Memorial will resume tours on Sept. 28