HONOLULU (KHON2) — The state Department of Health reports 3 new cases of COVID-19. There were 2 on Oahu and 1 on Maui which brings the state total to 651.
1 new recovery was reported, totaling 606 who have been released from isolation. There are currently 28 active cases in Hawaii.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 81 (0)
- Honolulu: 421 (2)
- Kauai: 20 (0)
- Maui: 119 (1)
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 10
- Required Hospitalization: 83 (0)
- Deaths: 17 (0)
- Released from isolation:606 (1)
As a result of updated testing information, one case was removed from the counts.
- The New Normal: Car washes adapt to keep staff and drivers safe during pandemic
- Tropical Storm Cristina forms in the East Pacific far from the islands
- State facing massive projected budget shortfalls, increasing to $6.4 billion in 2026
- L&L Hawaiian Barbecue celebrates its 1952 founding with 52 giveaways
- DOE launches new online student bus pass application and payment option