HONOLULU (KHON) — The Department of Health reported 3 new cases of COVID-19 today for the state, all from Honolulu County. The state total is now 819.
Of the 819 total positive tests, 129 are active cases. The DOH reported 80,394 test results have been received as of June 22.
Five new cases required hospitalization. Four additional patients were released from isolation. The total number of recoveries is now 673.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 85
- Honolulu: 571 (3)
- Kauai: 29
- Maui: 122
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 12
- Required Hospitalization: 104 (5)
- Deaths: 17
- Released from isolation: 673 (4)
For a detailed county-by-county breakdown, visit the DOH website here.
- LCC taking pre-orders for its May Day Lū‘au To Go event
- Maui DMVL to temporarily open 2 Saturdays each month
- Hawaii Island temporarily loosening travel requirements for vaccinated mainland travelers
- Maui police identify moped rider who died in collision with truck
- UH beach volleyball sweeps Friday competition at Husky Invitational