HONOLULU (KHON) — The Department of Health reported 3 new cases of COVID-19 today for the state, all from Honolulu County. The DOH also removed one case from Oahu after updating their testing information. The state total is now 649.
Of the 649 total positive tests, 27 are active cases. The DOH reported 52,824 test results have been received as of May 28.
No new cases required hospitalization. One additional patient was released from isolation. The total number of recoveries is now 605.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 82
- Honolulu: 419 (+3, minus 1)
- Kauai: 20
- Maui: 118
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 10
- Required Hospitalization: 83
- Deaths: 17
- Released from isolation: 605 (1)
For a detailed county-by-county breakdown, visit the DOH website here.
- Governor Hutchinson to allow cities in Arkansas to pass mask mandates
- World War II Vet and grandson share graduation stage in a touching moment
- PSA: Gov. Edwards and Zion Williamson encourage Louisianans to ‘Mask Up’
- Police investigate Pearl City death
- July 2: Incoming passenger count bumped up to 2,813, total 25 flights landed