HONOLULU (KHON2) – The Department of Health reported 21 new cases of COVID-19; 18 on Oahu, 1 on Big Island, 1 on Maui brings state total to 1220.
DOH reports as a result of updated information, one case from Honolulu was removed from the counts.
No new cases required hospitalization.There were 18 new recoveries also reported, totaling 890 who have been released from isolation. There are currently 311 active cases in Hawaii.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 101 (1)
- Honolulu: 923 (18)
- Kauai: 43
- Maui: 134 (1)
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 19
- Required Hospitalization:125
- Deaths: 19
- Released from isolation: 890 (18)
The Latest on KHON2
- An uptick in showers expected statewide
- Portion of Kamehameha Hwy onto H3 eastbound closed due to fatal crash
- 2020 Masters tournament to tee off in November with no patrons or guests
- Social Scene: Blockbuster AirBnB
- Biden, Harris to make unusual campaign debut in virus era