HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported two new COVID-19 cases.
That brings the state total to 606 with one new case on Hawaii Island, and one new case on Oahu. Both new cases are minors below the age of 18. Risk factors to-date include, 317 travel-associated cases, 224 community-spread cases, and 65 unknown.
Six more patients have recovered, totaling 488 who have been released from isolation.
There are 68 people that required hospitalization.
The state death total remains at 14.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 70 (1)
- Honolulu: 39 (1)
- Kauai: 21 (0)
- Maui: 112 (0)
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 7
- Required Hospitalization: 68 (0)
- Deaths: 14 (0)
- Released from isolation: 488 (6)
For more information, visit the DOH website here.
- Tua Tagovailoa takes field as Miami Dolphins begin conditioning
- Library launches digital collection for 75th Anniversary of the end of World War II
- Hawaii’s Jordan Yamamoto will join Miami’s 30-man roster on Tuesday when Marlins return from COVID-19 outbreak
- U.S. Coast Guard in multi-agency effort rescue three boaters in Micronesia
- Restrictions return for Honolulu parks following record breaking COVID-19 cases