HONOLULU (KHON2) — Two more employees at Oahu Community Correctional Center tested COVID-positive, the public safety department reported on Sept. 6.
According to department officials, there were no new inmate test results received on Sunday and that there are no inmates that are currently hospitalized.
The total number of staff within the department who have recovered from the virus has increased to 42.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Social Scene: International Poke Day
- More products added to FDA hand sanitizer recall list
- President Trump to update on national coronavirus testing plan
- HPD investigating an apparent early-morning stabbing in Mapunapuna
- Newsfeed Now: California wildfires; South Park visits Denver