HONOLULU (KHON2) — Two more employees at Oahu Community Correctional Center tested COVID-positive, the public safety department reported on Sept. 6.
According to department officials, there were no new inmate test results received on Sunday and that there are no inmates that are currently hospitalized.
The total number of staff within the department who have recovered from the virus has increased to 42.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Hawaiian Telcom power failure caused TV service outage on Oahu
- Video shows UPS driver brought to tears when entire town surprises him with thank you party
- Several Hawaii Island beach parks closed as precautionary measure
- Hawaii health officials report 6 cases of COVID-19 variant B.1.1.7
- Democrats demand support for American Relief Plan as Republicans push for ‘vote-a-rama’