HONOLULU (KHON2) — In light of Governor Ige’s stay at home order, the Hawaii Police Department says that in its first week of enforcement 18 people have violated the order.
Nine have been arrested, six cited, and criminal cases have been opened against three people.
- Kona District: 3 people arrested, 4 people cited
- South Hilo District: 2 people arrested, 2 people cited
- Puna District: 2 people arrested, 1 criminal case initiated
- Kaʻū District: 1 person arrested, 2 cases initiated
- South Kohala District: 1 person arrested
Don’t listen and expect to face up to a $5,000 fine, and/or one year in prison, or both.
- Senate passes sweeping tax, climate package after marathon vote; Harris breaks tie
- 2023 Subaru Solterra vs. 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5: Compare Electric Cars
- Proposed student loan bill calls for reform, end of PSLF program as alternative to Biden ‘scheme’
- Mercedes Vision EQXX could just be the most efficient car ever made
- Man dies after crossing H-1 freeway in Kahala