HONOLULU (KHON) — The Department of Health reported 18 new cases of COVID-19 on June 30 for the state: 15 from Honolulu County, one from Kauai County, one from Maui County, and one that is still pending.
One case previously reported for Honolulu County was also removed after the DOH updated its testing information. The state total is now 917.
Of the 917 total positive tests, 163 are active cases. The DOH reported 90,577 test results have been received as of June 29.
Two new cases required hospitalization. 14 additional patients were released from isolation. The total number of recoveries is now 736.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 87
- Honolulu: 652 (+15, -1)
- Kauai: 38 (1)
- Maui: 123 (1)
- Pending/Unknown: 1 (1)
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 16
- Required Hospitalization: 113 (2)
- Deaths: 18
- Released from isolation: 736 (14)
For a detailed county-by-county breakdown, visit the DOH website here.
- Decision anticipated soon on Hawaii football’s game against San Jose State
- Single lane closures scheduled for Maluhia Road, Koloa Road
- North shore accident leads to road closure Sunday morning
- Hilo woman arrested after allegedly hitting police vehicle
- Post Game Notes: Hawaii’s Darius Musasau ties career high with 14 tackles, reaches double digits for fifth time this season in win over Nevada