HONOLULU (KHON2) — There are 15 people who tested negative for coronavirus in Hawaii so far as of Saturday, March 7.
As of Friday, there were seven people who tested negative for coronavirus.
On Saturday, eight more people’s tests came back negative bringing the total of those testing negative for coronavirus in Hawaii to 15.
There is no one under quarantine right now. There are 76 people that are self-monitoring. Of the 76 who are self-monitoring, 69 are on Oahu, two are on the Island of Hawaii, four are on Maui, and one is on Kauai.
- Mar. 8: The House is expected to vote as early as Tuesday on President Biden’s COVID relief bill
- Clouds and showers expected for the first half of the week
- Amy Atwell earns second team All-Big West Conference honors
- Newsfeed Now: Fla. sub facing charges after students attacked; 5-year-old boy’s beats go viral
- Social Scene: Harry and Meghan’s interview