HONOLULU (KHON2) — There are 15 people who tested negative for coronavirus in Hawaii so far as of Saturday, March 7.
As of Friday, there were seven people who tested negative for coronavirus.
On Saturday, eight more people’s tests came back negative bringing the total of those testing negative for coronavirus in Hawaii to 15.
There is no one under quarantine right now. There are 76 people that are self-monitoring. Of the 76 who are self-monitoring, 69 are on Oahu, two are on the Island of Hawaii, four are on Maui, and one is on Kauai.
- UH Manoa makes SAT. ACT scores optional for new student applications
- Retailers struggle as sales fall way below expectations
- Governor hosts small remembrance ceremony at Hawaii State Veterans Cemetery
- Punchbowl quiet on Memorial Day due to coronavirus pandemic restrictions
- Saint Louis senior Roman Wilson takes long road to Hall of Honor