HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 123 new cases of COVID-19 on July 31 for the state: 119 cases are from Honolulu County, 4 from Maui County. The cumulative state total is now 2,111.
As a result of updated information, one case from Honolulu was removed from the counts.
DOH officials say that of the 123 cases, 18 of them are minors. This follows the 32 pediatric cases that were reported on Thursday.
[LISTEN to KHON 2GO for the latest news updates every morning at 7:30 a.m.]
The DOH reported 152,967 test results have been received as of July 30.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 115
- Honolulu: 1,755 (119)
- Kauai: 47
- Maui: 171 (4)
- Pending/Unknown: (0)
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 23
- Required Hospitalization: 179 (2)
- Deaths: 26
- Released from isolation: 1,243 (17)
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Nearly all Neighbor Island schools to implement distance learning to start upcoming school year
- Inside look of screening process for incoming travelers at Hilo International Airport
- Pearl City’s Kai Kamaka III gets the call, will make UFC debut Saturday in Las Vegas
- KFD responds to multiple overnight house fires
- US lawmakers introduce bill to encourage preventive health care