HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 12 new cases of COVID-19 on July 20 for the state: 11 from Honolulu County and 1 from Hawaii County. The cumulative state total is now 1,393.
[LISTEN to KHON 2GO for the latest news updates every morning at 7:30 a.m.]
There were 14 new recoveries also reported, totaling 1,057 who have been released from isolation. There are currently 312 active cases in Hawaii.
The DOH reported 129,510 test results have been received as of July 20.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 114 (1)
- Honolulu: 1,079 (11)
- Kauai: 43
- Maui: 135
- Pending/Unknown: (0)
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 22
- Required Hospitalization: 150 (0)
- Deaths: 24
- Released from isolation: 1,057 (14)
For a detailed county-by-county breakdown, visit the DOH website here.
Latest on KHON2
- Two graduates featured in DOCARE Training Academy for promotional video
- Jan. 25: Maui puts pause on allowing people to register for coronavirus vaccine
- Second mass vaccination site underway at Blaisdell Concert Hall
- Man arrested for driving a stolen golf cart
- An increase in showers expected statewide