HONOLULU (KHON2) — The state Department of Health reports 1 new COVID-19 case on Maui bringing the state total to 643.
Four new recoveries were also reported, totaling 589 who have been released from isolation.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 81 (0)
- Honolulu: 414 (0)
- Kauai: 20 (0)
- Maui: 118 (1)
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 10
- Required Hospitalization: 84 (0)
- Deaths: 17 (0)
- Released from isolation: 589 (0)
- Local restaurant owner launches #SaveHawaiiBusinesses campaign
- Trade showers increasing for the islands through Thursday
- What could events at Blaisdell look like when it reopens?
- Bellagio prepares to reopen: An inside look
- Way 2 Go! Castle High School and Waiakea High School