HONOLULU (KHON) — The Department of Health reported 1 new case of COVID-19 today for the state, from Honolulu County. One case from Maui County was also removed after the DOH updated its testing information. The state total is now 653.
Of the 653 total positive tests, 24 are active cases. The DOH reported 56,569 test results have been received as of June 2.
No new cases required hospitalization. Three additional patients were released from isolation. The total number of recoveries is 612.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 81
- Honolulu: 423 (1)
- Kauai: 20
- Maui: 119 (-1)
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 10
- Required Hospitalization: 83
- Deaths: 17
- Released from isolation: 612 (3)
For a detailed county-by-county breakdown, visit the DOH website here.
- Ocean Safety logs 57 rescues on Oahu during high surf advisory
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to intensify into hurricane as it enters Gulf
- Maui woman’s 180-mile hike led to the removal of over 3,000 pounds of plastic debris
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi still hoping to strike deal before election
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds