HONOLULU (KHON2) — The state Department of Health reports 1 new case of COVID-19 from Maui County reported brings state total to 652.
Two new recoveries were also reported, totaling 608 who have been released from isolation. There are currently 27 active cases in Hawaii.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 81 (0)
- Honolulu: 421 (0)
- Kauai: 20 (0)
- Maui: 120 (1)
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 10
- Required Hospitalization: 83 (0)
- Deaths: 17 (0)
- Released from isolation:606 (2)
- Fallen pole prompts closure of Waianae Valley Rd.
- Hawaiian Telcom power failure caused TV service outage on Oahu
- Video shows UPS driver brought to tears when entire town surprises him with thank you party
- Several Hawaii Island beach parks closed as precautionary measure
- Hawaii health officials report 6 cases of COVID-19 variant B.1.1.7