HONOLULU (KHON) — The Department of Health reported 1 new case of COVID-19 today for the state, from Hawaii County. The total is now 641.
Of the 641 total positive tests, 46 are still active cases. The DOH reports 45,023 test results have been received as of May 18th.
No new cases required hospitalization, and four additional patients have been released from isolation, totaling 578 recoveries.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 78 (1)
- Honolulu: 415
- Kauai: 21
- Maui: 117
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 10
- Required Hospitalization: 82
- Deaths: 17
- Released from isolation: 578 (4)
For a detailed county-by-county breakdown, visit the DOH website here.
- Tua Tagovailoa takes field as Miami Dolphins begin conditioning
- Library launches digital collection for 75th Anniversary of the end of World War II
- Hawaii’s Jordan Yamamoto will join Miami’s 30-man roster on Tuesday when Marlins return from COVID-19 outbreak
- U.S. Coast Guard in multi-agency effort rescue three boaters in Micronesia
- Restrictions return for Honolulu parks following record breaking COVID-19 cases