HONOLULU (KHON20 — With the recent spike in cases, what more can we do to help protect ourselves and each other? KHON2’s Gina Mangieri is joined by a panel of health experts in Hawaii to answer your questions and outline the extra steps that we can all take together.
- SUV, pickup, sedan? Which vehicle type is the most popular in each state?
- Disney is giving Splash Mountain a new name in 2024
- Donating to help women get abortions is a First Amendment right – protected by Supreme Court precedents
- Flying in extreme heat: When is it too hot for takeoff?
- NY overhauls handgun rules in wake of Supreme Court ruling, bans firearms in ‘sensitive places’