HONOLULU (KHON2) — October is Honolulu Pride Month.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
This year’s theme is “Shaka and Shine”! The message is the same, but things will be held differently, including the parade.
Francine Beppu, vice chair of Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation’s Board of Directors, joined Take2 with details.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week
- Child abuse reports are falling, but nonprofit says pandemic may be to blame
- Hawaii baseball falls to Cal State Bakersfield, loses series
- Honolulu firefighters rescue hiker off Aiea Loop Trail
- Search continues for missing former Hawaii woman, mother of 3