HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation brings the pride of it’s LGBTQIA+ community to homes around the state.
October is Pride Month, and Hawaii is showing it’s love to the LGBTQIA+ community by involving the residents to be a part of this year’s virtual parade.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Damien baseball caps 2022 season with unlikely HHSAA DII title
- You can order another batch of free COVID tests from the federal government: Here’s how
- Maryknoll High School’s Softball Team Wins 2022 State Championship
- Johnny Cash springs a leak after Arkansas water tower vandalized
- ‘Rust’ producer ‘confident’ they will complete film after accidental death on set