In this episode of Aloha Authentic, we’re diving into the rich history of Aloha Festivals with Monte McComber. We’re also speaking with ukulele legend Roy Sakuma about this year’s theme, the ukulele, and we learn the ins and outs of Pāʻū riding with former Pāʻū Queen Shirley Brenner.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Oct. 26: Governor Ige is expected to make an official announcement on a stay-at-home order for Lanai
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Zeta nearing hurricane strength as it moves toward Yucatan Peninsula
- Light trade winds, with an increase in afternoon showers to kick off the week
- Water main break closes portion of Farrington Hwy in Waianae
- Social Scene: Strange lights