HONOLULU (KHON2) — Macnut is a 2-year-old guinea pig that is sweet as can be! Small and gentle, Macnut came to Hawaiian Humane with four other guinea pigs and it’d be great if he could continue to chirp and oink with another guinea pig friend in his new home! This fluffy guy would make a great addition to any ʻohana.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Hawaiian Human Society’s adoptions continue to be by appointment only during the extended stay-at-home order. If you want to add Macnut to your family tree, schedule an appointment at HawaiianHumane.org/adoptions.
Macnut isn’t the only piggy in the house! Incredible small animals, dogs and cats can be found at Hawaiian Humane’s Mōʻiliʻili campus. Visit HawaiianHumane.org to view all available animals and stay updated on all COVID-19 adjustments and updates.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Enhanced shower activity through early Thursday
- Businesses prepare to follow new rules for reopening on Thursday
- Air ventilation in the classroom is a concern for returning to campus
- A look back at the beginning of Aloha Festivals
- Police searching for suspect involved in robbery of Domino’s delivery driver