HONOLULU (KHON2) — Macnut is a 2-year-old guinea pig that is sweet as can be! Small and gentle, Macnut came to Hawaiian Humane with four other guinea pigs and it’d be great if he could continue to chirp and oink with another guinea pig friend in his new home! This fluffy guy would make a great addition to any ʻohana.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Hawaiian Human Society’s adoptions continue to be by appointment only during the extended stay-at-home order. If you want to add Macnut to your family tree, schedule an appointment at HawaiianHumane.org/adoptions.
Macnut isn’t the only piggy in the house! Incredible small animals, dogs and cats can be found at Hawaiian Humane’s Mōʻiliʻili campus. Visit HawaiianHumane.org to view all available animals and stay updated on all COVID-19 adjustments and updates.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Breezy trade winds to continue on Thanksgiving Day, with windward and mauka showers
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- How long will you have to wear a mask? Here’s what the experts say
- Local bakeries say Thanksgiving sales are proving to be busier than previous years
- Here’s how NYE will look different to ring in 2021