HONOLULU (KHON2) — Meet Jackson! Jackson is playful and loves to be held. He can be very excitable, so he would do best in a household with an experienced cat owner and no small children. He gets along well with people and will want plenty of playtime with cat-safe toys. Don’t forget to give him lots of cuddles.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Are you interested in meeting this excitable guy? Book an appointment with the Hawaiian Human Society today.
If you are looking for a different pet, there are many great animals at Hawaiian Humane’s Mōʻiliʻili campus to choose from, as well as their off-site adoption partners. Be sure to check out the many programs, pets and COVID-19 updated at HawaiianHumane.org.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- Service outage reported in Kapolei
- PHOTOS: Where did it come from? Mysterious monolith discovered in remote area of Utah
- GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition
- White House kicks off holiday season welcoming official tree