PUUNENE, Hawaii (KHON2) — Looking for a cute and cuddly couch potato?
Honey Bear is a 9-year-old senior that may be the perfect fit for you.
He’s a long term foster doggie that’s been looking for a home for many months. While being in foster care, Honey Bear has learned all kinds of good home behavior; like being potty trained, not chewing on things and lots of cute commands like, sitting up and shaking hands.
If you are interested in Honey Bear, make an appointment with the Maui Humane Society.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Potential heavy showers trigger flash flood watch for Maui and Hawaii Island
- Lawmakers and police encourage people to be aware of surroundings in light of recent crimes
- UH study finds seafood like mahi-mahi mislabeled in Honolulu
- Raising Cane’s opens fourth location at Ala Moana Center food court
- Kapolei stabbing victim feeling okay, suspect charged with second degree attempted murder