HONOLULU (KHON2) — Baylord is an 8-year-old muzzle, with big brown eyes and a velvety soft coat.
He was found injured and sore at Honolua Bay last month.
After receiving medical care, Baylord is feeling much better. He loves to spend his days napping in someone’s office, romping with other dogs in playgroups or playing with his toys.
If you’re looking for a sweet old soul with even sweeter old smiles, Baylord is the right fit for you!
Latest Stories on KHON2
- A set of large swells to bring back large surf
- Pearl Harbor hosts ceremony to honor victims of deadly shooting
- COVID-19 Senate Committee urges Ige to adjust Safe Travels Program
- Member of Hawaii football team tests positive for COVID-19; game against SJSU will proceed as scheduled
- Thieves steal giant gummy bear statue from local business in Honolulu