The hearing to discuss Christopher Deedy's retrial has been rescheduled.
The hearing was supposed to take place Friday, but will now be held on Sept. 13.
At that time, Circuit Court Judge Karen Ahn, the prosecutor, and the defense will meet in Judge Ahn's courtroom.
- City defends prosecution's decision in Deedy trial
- Longtime lawyers question prosecution's argument in Deedy case
- Former city prosecutor Carlisle weighs in on Deedy murder trial
- Deedy juror speaks exclusively to KHON2 News
- Former prosecutor says Deedy retrial would not benefit either side
- Elderts family 'exhausted' after trial
- Mistrial declared in Deedy murder trial
- Lawyer: Jurors in Deedy murder trial stuck without manslaughter option
- Former prosecutor shares insight as deliberations continue in Deedy murder trial
- Closing arguments wrap up in Deedy murder trial
- Former prosecutor breaks down Deedy's testimony
- Prosecutors: Deedy could have walked away from the confrontation
- Special agent Deedy explains why he drew his gun
- Special agent accused of murder takes the stand
- Nurse: Special agent did not appear drunk the morning of deadly shooting
- Friend told special agent 'Let's just go' moments before the deadly shooting
- Defense calls first witness to the stand in Deedy murder trial
- Police detective testifies in Deedy murder trial, last prosecution witness
- Friend of victim cross-examined, explains why he didn't leave
- Deedy's friend back on the stand, claims he was severely beaten before the shooting
- Deedy's friend chronicles night of deadly shooting
- Bullet expert takes the stand in Deedy murder trial
- Evidence specialist: Deedy smelled of alcohol hours after deadly shooting
- Former Marine describes threat made before deadly shooting
- Arresting officer, eyewitness testify in Deedy murder trial
- Man in middle of deadly fight didn't feel threatened
- Prosecutors show surveillance video in Deedy murder trial
- Deedy trial day 2: Victim's friend gives emotional testimony
- Trial underway for federal agent accused of Waikiki murder
A California company is proposing a second wind farm next to the current Kahuku wind farm.
A Pearl Harbor survivor always wanted to come back to Hawaii and Wednesday night his dream came true.
According to state officials, an 8 to 10-foot Galapagos shark chased divers who were spearfishing near Black Sand Beach.